Friday, September 4, 2009

Alisia Flonard





Name:

Alisia Flonard aka Lyte


Block:

194th St. and 112th Ave.



Favorite memory/landmark/famous (or infamous) icon from Farmers Blvd:

CHAT'S FISH STORE is my most memorable landmark. It’s located on Keeseville and Farmers Blvd., side of SWEET CORNERS near SUPERETTES at 109th and Farmers Blvd. across from The Rock. It is also known as Pop Freeman’s store, or MARY JO'S.


What I do every day to make it happen out here in this crazy world:

I’m an on call advocate for birth mothers who are fighting to get their children back from the foster care system. I volunteer my services for Circle of Support.


Why I rep Farmers Blvd:

I’m the youngest sister of the Flonards. I’m also a single mother of six. I’m currently battling stage 4 breast cancer. GOD IS MY ROCK!!!!


Shout Outs! :

I want to shout out to the love of my life, another fallen soldier, Terence Jackson aka BooBod aka Young.


Hit Alisia Flonard up on Facebook!

or email her Alisia Flonard

Join the Farmers Blvd Crew on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. my name keith philpot my house was 111 ave and farmers blvd.....the rock was my spot..nick name j.y.d.........out of bumps crew....r.i.p.all my home boys.......that was in the game.....

    ReplyDelete